Friday, November 28, 2008

Smash Cake - Abbie Sneak Peek

I've been looking forward to my first smash cake session for quite some time now. For those who aren't familiar with this, it's a session for a 1 year old where I photograph them in my studio enjoying their first cake... and well... smashing it! :) I had the pleasure of photographing Abbie on her actual birthday. She was such a sweetie and was so good. She was a little scared of me at first, but warmed up to me after a bit and we had a lot of fun. She wasn't too sure of her cake and didn't like getting dirty, so once she got a little messy she was pretty much done. I definitely love this age, and can't wait to do more. Happy 1st Birthday Abbie!!!


Abbie B-day - 008 2 WEB

Abbie B-day - 031 2 WEB

Abbie B-day - 078 2 WEB

Abbie B-day - 097 2 WEB

And because I couldn't resist... a storyboard with some of my favorites from the session!
12x12 Storyboard Abbie

No comments: