Monday, March 23, 2009

baby wright | one year portraits | sneak peek

My best friends little guy had his first birthday and I finally got him in my studio for his 1 year portraits! He's so adorable and I could just photograph him all day. We had originally planned for a smash cake session... but after his birthday party we realized that wouldn't be a good idea with his obvious dislike for cake. Instead I got this new basket just for this occasion and he loved it. He actually cried when we took him out which was pretty funny. Thanks so much for bringing him over Leah & Sam. Enjoy your sneak peek!


Family - Rives 03-21-09 020 2b WEB

R Family 028 2 BW WEB

Family - Rives 03-21-09 057 2b BW WEB

R Family 078 2Tb WEB

Family - Rives 03-21-09 080 2b BWT WEB

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, they came out so great! Poor guy, his teeth were hurting so much--I wish we could have gotten some more smiles out of him. Anyway, he look gorgeous in these!