Wednesday, June 10, 2009

marley | newborn portraiture | sneak peek

I had the pleasure of working with the adorable little Marley this past Sunday. (Doesn't she have the greatest name?) She was such a wonderful little sleeper and after a quick feed gave me a good hour of bendy posing fun! I just love it when they turn into putty in my hands, it makes my job so fun! Jacob and Ashley are so lucky to have such a great little girl in their lives. Congratulations guys, and enjoy the sneak peek!


Marley

Marley - 215 2 WEB

Marley - 229 2 BW WEB

Marley - 206 2 BW WEB

Marley - 028 2 WEB

And I couldn't help but capture this beautiful shot of big sis Ava. Isn't she beautiful?
Marley - 058 2 BW WEB

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! each and every one is stunning! You out did yourself Shari...these are gorgeous! Mom and dad will treasure them I'm sure.