Thursday, September 10, 2009

blake | newborn portraiture | sneak peek

Baby Blake was finally born to the beautiful Theresa & Jason from my last maternity session. He's such a cutie and although he made me work and didn't want to sleep... by the end of the session and with a little patience I finally won out and he was putty in my hands. It was a pleasure working with you again Theresa, and I hope you guys enjoy the sneak peek.

I just love this before and after. It's so amazing what the human body is capable of!

Before & After

Fuzzy Hat

Cocoon

Bed

3 comments:

Linky said...

I love the before and after one! Great work Shari!

Jenn said...

Oh these are so adorable! Gorgeous captures, Shari. You have SUCH a talent for newborns.

Aimee Reynolds said...

These are gorgeous! You do a FANTASTIC job with newborns! You make me want to get pregnant just so you can photograph me and my baby! :)