Thursday, September 15, 2011

marlowe's two | child portraiture

Marlowe's Oma asked me if I could do a session of her adorable granddaughter for her 2nd Birthday. She wanted to surprise her daughter in law at the birthday party with portraits of Marlowe and I was more than happy to help out! Marlowe was absolutely the sweetest little 2 year old ever. She had such a gentle spirit and her little laugh when her Opa got her giggling was just too precious. It's so rewarding to photograph such wonderful people who are so kind and loving. Their love for each other was just so apparent and it ended up being one of my favorite sessions to date. Thanks so much Betty for choosing me to catch these special moments for you. I hope the surprise went well and your daughter in law loved the images we got!


Marlowe

Collages26

Collages27

Marlowe_080811 254_2L_WEB

Marlowe1

1 comment:

Kara said...

they are all adorable but I love that second and third set! amazing