Wednesday, October 10, 2012

brooklyn | newborn portraiture

There is little I love more in my job than snuggling and photographing squishy little newborns.  Little Brooklyn is the adorable baby sister of Miss Riley who I photographed as a newborn and 1-Year old.  I absolutely love getting the chance to see how much these little cuties have changed, and Riley is just as adorable as when she was born.  She's so full of life and I just know she'll be a great big sister to Brooklyn.  Brooklyn is such a beautiful baby and was so easy going.  Her daddy is a big golfer and couldn't resist bringing in a little golf set to have her photographed with.  This entire family is beyond gorgeous and I can't wait to get a chance to do family portraits for them... hopefully one day soon!


It's so fun to compare siblings!  On the left is baby sister Brooklyn and the right is big sister Riley. 

No comments: