Monday, December 1, 2008

B/P/O Family Session – Sneak Peek

I got the chance to try out my photography skills on my friend Katie and her sister Aimee’s newborns a few months back. I knew I would love newborn photography and Megan and Kyle will always hold a special place in my heart. They were my first 2 newborns and gave me the opportunity to do the type of photography I had always wanted to do. When they contacted me to see if I would be interested in doing a family session for Holiday photos I was more than happy to do so. They welcomed me into their parent’s home and we did a shoot right in the backyard. It was a beautiful property and I wish we had gotten to take advantage of more of it. Thank you so much guys, I hope you all love the outcome and I’d love the chance to document your kiddos as they grow. Enjoy your sneak peek!



B Family - 148 2 BW WEB

B Family - 024 2 WEB

B Family - 014 2 BW WEB

B Family - 235 2 WEB

B Family - 170 2 BW WEB

B Family - 065 2 WEB

B Family - 158 2 BW WEB

No comments: