Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been a busy holiday season and will be nice to have a bit of a break over the next week. I'm so blessed and so very grateful for how everything is going and I'd like to thank everyone who has giving me a chance to photograph their children over this past year while I learn and grow my business. I'm already booking up for January, and am so excited to see where 2009 will take me. I look forward to continuing to capture your children as they grow and change, and look forward to starting on that journey with many more of you.

I'll leave you with the first go at our family Christmas card. We didn't end up using this one, but I thought it was too cute not to share. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas. I'm looking forward to working with you all in the new year!


ChristmasCard2 5x7 WEB2

No comments: